If you’re looking for an emergency plumber in Bury St Edmunds, chances are you’ll have sprung a leak or have no hot water or heating. Below are a few actions we recommend taking straight away if you find yourself with an emergency plumbing issue. If you’d like to get acquainted with us sooner rather than later, please drop us a message via our contact page.
- Call an emergency plumber – in severe emergencies a plumber can tell you exactly what to do.
- Turn off the water – for small isolated leaks you should close off the valves behind toilets and under sinks.
- Check the water heater – major emergencies require you to turn off the water heater which will stop potential overheating. For gas heaters, be sure to turn the gas off first.
- Control small leaks – keep track of leaks so that you can relay this info to your plumber.
- Open up drains and spigots – open outdoor spigots and turn on your hose so that water is moved away.
- Call and listen – if in doubt, call your plumber to confirm the steps you’ve taken and relay anything you might be concerned about before their arrival.
We are a GasSafe registered family business based in Bury St Edmunds which means we respond quickly emergency plumbing issues.
We understand how frustrating and stressful it can be when your boiler unexpectedly breaks down. So if you’re searching for an emergency plumber in Bury St Edmunds, we hope you’ll turn to Power Plumbing & Heating. We offer a quality and easy service to get you back to your lives.