Plumber in Bury St Edmunds
We are a Gas Safe registered business, working with all the leading brands of boiler manufactures such as Vaillant, Worcester Bosch, Ideal, Baxi, Vokera, Wiesman and Potterton to name a few. Boiler replacement parts are generally available the same day through our local suppliers: Plumbase and Plumb Centre. If they don’t have the part in stock, then generally most boiler parts will be available next day, therefore, the down time of your heating and hot water is kept to an absolute minimum.
We are DBS checked and have Public Liability insurance up to £5 million – certificates are available on request.
Our approach is agile – we work alongside reliable local electricians, tilers, plasterers, general builders and other trades to offer a complete service. Consequently, we can complete and project manage for you; removing the stress from your house project and giving you complete peace of mind. We will be adding more ‘Services’ information to our website in due course to keep you better informed.
If you are looking for a plumber in Bury St Edmunds and need advice, have an emergency, or would like to book an appointment please call Chris on either his mobile 07768 471387, call the office landline on 01284 787671 or drop him an email.
PROTOCOL FOR SAFE WORKING DURING COVID-19 OUTBREAK
- Initial telephone call to customer to discuss fault and ascertain what work might need to be done. From there, understand what access is required within the property. Customer is then able to allocate a safe room where they can stay whilst work is carried out and I can advise of the duration they may be expected to stay in this area.
- On arrival, I will call customer and instruct to allow agreed access. No physical contact made and minimum two-metre distance applied.
- Customer and any other occupants retreat to a safe room that I do not need access to; I then enter the property.
- Work is completed, no contact with customer is made. On completion of work, I exit the property and call the customer from van advising of work completed and if any further work is required.
- All invoices or paperwork is emailed. Payment made by bank transfer. I am DBS checked so this puts customers at ease when allowing me access to rooms unsupervised (this can be emailed, if requested).
Hope this helps to clarify and reassure. Many thanks for your continued support.
What some of our clients say about us:
Could not speak too highly of Chris and Power Plumbing and Heating. He responded to our plea for help with a broken boiler the same morning, followed up the next day to see how things were and replaced the boiler within a week. Efficient, friendly, tidied up and left everything spotless and us with a new boiler and a warm house. Thank you. I would highly recommend this firm.
Chris was prompt, polite and left our home as though no-one had been here! We now have a cosy home with a silent heating system, thanks so much Chris.
We would not hesitate to recommend and we intend to ask him back to replace the shower unit, no hesitation.
Chris responded extremely promptly to my plumbing emergency. His work was efficient and clean, and importantly, he was kind, reassuring and completely trustworthy. His pricing was also very reasonable, which was a lovely surprise, as when an emergency arises, one can feel extremely vulnerable.
I can highly recommend Chris with the utmost sincerity.
I phoned Chris for a boiler service, and he was able to come out within a week to complete our service. Chris is such a lovely guy and gave us advice on our boiler (and as new homeowners that was useful!). We were very happy with his service and will definitely use Chris as our go-to plumber.
Would certainly recommend. Good rates for a highly reliable service.
Chris recently replaced my boiler and was first class from start to finish. He was able to fit me in really quickly and was very reasonably priced. He went above and beyond by also decommissioning a rubbish solar heating system, we’re extremely happy now!
Chris very efficiently installed a new boiler at my house. He guided me through the process of selecting an appropriate boiler that was efficient for my needs and the best place to install it in the house. His work was of extremely high quality, also good value for money. I would not hesitate to recommend him.
Emma Louise Oram