Call us when disaster occurs

Call us on 07768 471387

In an Emergency Call us today on 07768 471387

Generally, if you have a leak on your heating system, hot water cylinder or have a burst pipe it is best to isolate the mains water supply to your property.

This can easily be done by turning off the stop cock to your property.  In most instances this can be found either in the kitchen sink cupboard, or if you have a downstairs cloakroom, it can sometimes be in there.

Please click on the link to watch our video that may help you find the stop cock or water meter.  Every property is different so it may be worth locating now, so in an emergency you know where it is.

Sometimes leaks are under the floor or in the walls and it is not always obvious where the water is coming from.

We can investigate these leaks using a specialist camera to help detect the area that is damaged. Therefore, this can mean that your floor doesn’t need to be dug up, or your walls channelled out to find the leak. In turn, this can lead to you saving money, disruption and avoidable mess.